There are some reasons and indications that indicate that you need to visit and help a psychiatrist:
• If you experience constant fear and anxiety and are exposed to the emotion that affects your life.
• If you do not have the ability to forget about traumatic events such as the loss of a loved one or relative.
• When experiencing psychological crises due to marital problems or after separation from the life partner.
• If you are silent and unable to manage dialogue with others.
• If you have suicidal thoughts, there is no hesitation to visit a psychiatrist.
• When you are exposed to frequent bouts of anger, violence and rapid irritability.
• When you feel the difficulties of integrating with the social environment.
• If you experience the problem of addiction.
• Losing to enjoy things that made you happy in the past.